Posting in the classified section

normcyr

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
What does it take to be able to post items for sale in the classified. I have made a donation to channel 68 but still cant post in the classified?

The ROC membership is great to access the classified. It is also awesome because when you become a member, the ads are removed from your browser when viewing the website. This is a small fee and it helps keep this great website running!!! I appreciate the info I gain from this site and I believe it has put a lot more fish in my boat over the years. Small donation for the value!!! Thanks Stomp 😊

That don’t help at all. I need to get my ROC to sell a sub 100 dollar (worth 200 dollar” rifle scope? I’m a regular user…

I make an annual donation, and I started doing it strictly to support the site, and pay to play can only post up to $100 value. That isn’t what bugs me though. I loved the classifieds here although I seldom bought anything but I did get a few great deals over the years. Now it’s doornail dead. Oh well thems the breaks!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks