(Possible) sept 6 walleye tourney

Buckster

Just passing this along fellas.

Sounds like a walleye tourney is starting to shape up out of maitland (fishmasters) for sept 6. Bunch of the eastern guys are putting feelers out and there's been an overwhelming amount of interest.

From what I gather, sounds like a 250.00 entry fee, 50.00 big fish and a 6 (possibly 8) rod max. Right now they are debating a 4 or 5 fish box.

Money due on day of tourny. Unfortunately doesn't sound like pre pay is an option. Shotgun start at maitland pier.

Pay outs (again being debated) would be roughly 60% 1st 25% 2nd 15% 3rd .....big fish pays full. Not sure if there are restrictions on number of boats but I think they are aiming for 30-40.

not many good tourneys on the north shore so id love to see this take off! If anyone's interested id encourage you to join eastern Lake Erie walleye fb page and join in the discussion. Or just let me know your interested and I'll pass that along to the guys organizing it.

Haha if it's open to the whole lake like 444 and you have a fast boat then have at it lol! Thanks for passing along.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks