Off Topic Possible impaired driver in St Williams

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)

Keep an eye out for that car, with most likely front end damage. My kids go to that store often during the trailer season as do many other children.... Luckily no one was walking in front when that happened!

Looks like there was 3 eyewitnesses ? It looks like a female driver that hit the wall but then they switched seats ? Newbie driving lesson gone wrong ? At least no one got hurt.

glad the person in the wheel chair was safe, that could have been a very different out come.

Looks like the young lady out of the van is about to snap a photo of their license plate as they leave. The plate number along with the video should more than do I would think. 👍

if there were decent curbs installed. Likely wouldn't have happened. They've always had people crashing into that place. Their solution was just not good enough. Building owners fault/mistake.

I fail to see impaired driving, failing to remain at an accident and switching drivers, making both vehicle occupants guilty the property owners fault.

Those little "curbs" are probably meant for normal drivers to let you know you are close enough ? As for the driver and passenger we are assuming they were under the influence and at that store for a resupply ? The RIDE check was a knee jerk reaction to the incident but we may see more in the area and not just on long weekends but any weekend as it's probably not cost effective to do them during the week ?

The RIDE check was a knee jerk reaction to the incident but we may see more in the area and not just on long weekends but any weekend as it's probably not cost effective to do them during the week ?
The Norfolk OPP detachment commander told us that she insists that RIDE checks are run on every shift, every day. I don't really think it's about making money on them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks