Fishing Report Port Stanley

Sprint07

Looking for recent reports from Port Stanley. I haven't been out in a few weeks. Hoping to get out tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks

Still around 60-65fow?
That’s where I last picked them up
maybe 65-68 now?
I’m not sure when I’ll be able to go again.. seems like the weather keeping me off the water more often then not when I happen to have time off work in order to go..
but if I do get back out within the next 5-7days I’ll probably start in 63 and troll out deeper until I start picking them up.

I was there last week @Sprint07 . I suggest you go to 60-61 fow straight out and slowly start moving towards the 65 fow while looking out for the density of the fish marks within the 65-68 fow contour. Set your riggers 40 and 50 ft down, dipsies 120-180 (will have to adjust accordingly), and 5-7 colors with a crank or 10 colors with no crank. Pink stuff. Good luck!

Fishing was good until buddy started chumming. Started in 63 and went out to 67ish. 7 in the box for a very slow ride in
Thanks for the come back. Hope your buddy get better. Fish still on bottom or did the lake flip over ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks