Fishing Report Port Stanley Aug. 22

cmac

Out 160 to 68' dipsey's #3 140 and 150. 1 man limit, went 6 for 9 all with in an hour! Took a cruise to Burwell then spotted something on the radar NE of London. Made it back to Stanley and covered the boat just as the sky let go! 👎Bright side...don't have to wash the truck or boat now.👍👍
Lake was great.

I unfortunately came back right as the storm hit.....it was like something out of a movie. My bad for not periodically checking the weather. As we were heading in I was like where did everyone go and why can't I even see port stanley 😫

For sure Targa, that was insane!!! I was trying to reach a couple of buddies who were out there as well but couldn't get hold of them.( didn't here back from them) I think he had one of those stupid hand held units which are good for about 50 m. I know they could here me so I told them a bad storm was approaching and get the hell off the lake...NOW! I hope they got back ok. I don't even have his # to check on him. Shitty!

Doesn’t look like the wind and waves got too intense so as long as they didn’t get smoked by lightning I’m betting they are okay 😊

Sorry guys, forgot to mention the spoons of choice were pink panties again and pink squirrel which took 5...running 2.6 - 2.9. north/south.

I had a late start this morning out of Port Stanley, didn't have lines down till 1 am. Started at 62' trolled out to 68'. Best luck was at 67' was tough fishing for us, changed lures numerous times. We did mange to put 5 in the box for a fish fry tonight. Rapala black and silver, and brown and orange on riggers set at 45' caught everything. Backed the boat into the garage just as the rain started.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks