Fishing Report Port Stanley Aug 14th Sunrise fishing

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Picked up my fishing buddy and colleague Tristan for some early morning fishing

Got to the ramp for 515ish got to see all the commercial fishing boats take off and head towards my fishing spot hahahaha

We left the dock and took back and see @rcfire77 just heading out so we raced out together
IMG_9862.jpegIMG_9871.jpeg
When we got out to there could see all the fishing tugs were all further east and a little further out for the most part.. we didn’t see any nets 👍 so that’s good 😊
Got lines in around 545-6ish set up in the dark..
what a wonderful morning we had 7 fish in the box and a couple tossed back before the sun came up!
Was a nice little walleye chop
When we were ready to head in around 730am the waves were starting to build a bit from the east
Ended with our limits and tossed back 14 small ones, and 1 sheeeeeeep
Fish were caught on #1 dipsys 3 setting 110,120, 130 all produced fish when I was moving them around
0.5 setting 75
In 60-65fow
Watermelon
Horney toad
Blueberry muffin
Silver spotted one I’ll find out the name one day

IMG_9881.jpegIMG_9887.jpegIMG_9903.jpegIMG_9908.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9904.mov

Great day @Derkd9
Love the first 2 pictures, looks like the sky/clouds are just above your head like a caves ceiling dropping down ahead
Very cool pictures 👍

Awesome photos and even nicer box of fish. A little off topic but do you use a knife to bleed the fish? If not what do you use? Thanks

Awesome photos and even nicer box of fish. A little off topic but do you use a knife to bleed the fish? If not what do you use? Thanks
Thank you 😊

I ordered these off Amazon, cuts right threw with ease

LIVINGO 10'' Multipurpose Heavy...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks