Port Royal

Edward

Years ago I remember fishing in big creek at the bridge in Port Royal. Can you still fish there?

Pike are open till March 31st in zone 16 and all year in Erie (not taking into account the inner Bay sanctuary);)

The creek itself is likely gonna be dirty for a bit tho...

Josh

I don't really care about pike, if I got one I would put him back. My grandpa and me would catch all kinds of stuff out of Big Creek in the spring. Just wondering if the areas where still the same. Port Royal, Concession A the First and so on. It's been like 25 years since I fish down there. I would like to try again.
Thanks for the help.

Those areas change from season to season. Load your gear and have a look at her, but have backup plans in case it's not fishable yet. Lots of legal water to fish right now. Enough to run and gun the whole day and never loose site of the truck. For all kinds of species. I just wish I had time just yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks