Port Rowan Park

Buddy Boy

Hello Guys,

I am a member of the Port Rowan Park Committee that was formed in May of 2008 to develop a plan for a new park to be located on the Norfolk property overlooking the Inner Bay.

After three and a half years of meetings the Port Rowan Park Committee just had a press release this afternoon at 1530 hours regarding the latest information on our design, projected cost, fund raising and construction start date.

I consulted Mr. Jim Malcolm (President, LPWA) at the start of this planning process to receive his inpute as to what I (as a LPWA member) should be aware of during the development of the new park.

Rest assurd that this new park will not in any way affect waterfowl hunting along the north shore of Port Rowan.

The Port Rowan Good News newspaper will be publishing an article regarding the information released this afternoon.

Sincerely,

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks