Port Rowan Friday

Wad74

After about 6 hours drifting in 6-7 FOW in front of Rowan, we kept 20 perch. Had a few rock bass and one pike. Threw back a ton of little perch. Even had two descent sm surface to say hi!

I was out there too Friday, trying a slow troll for pike and to see the sights. Wind picked up, so we called it quits.

I was west of pt rowan 7 fow 24 nice perch 3.5 hrs.. good day. very windy.. 8-13. lots of dinks. fun day..

Is it my response you don't understand @paddle maker ? What am I taking the wrong way?

From what I can see, there have been quite a number of Long Point Bay reports recently, including reports about 2 pike fishing tournaments recently held. Perhaps you're the one being too sensitive. Maybe you should be more accepting of fishing reports from other nearby lakes or just read the reports about Long Point and ignore the others?

Is it my response you don't understand @paddle maker ? What am I taking the wrong way?

From what I can see, there have been quite a number of Long Point Bay reports recently, including reports about 2 pike fishing tournaments recently held. Perhaps you're the one being too sensitive. Maybe you should be more accepting of fishing reports from other nearby lakes or just read the reports about Long Point and ignore the others?
lighten up. some don't travel too far from LPB. I can see another crap storm brewing. I agree with paddle maker..

I understand what he was saying, you dont see many perch reports from the inner bay anymore. No need to turn every thread into a pissing match.

@Waldo I kinda figure it's @stomps site and he can do as he pleases. He puts a lot of time and effort into this site for us all to use and enjoy and learn. I don't blame him for getting his back up about the statement, I took it the same way @stomp did. He just beat me to the reply. Now @paddle maker you know how @Derkd9 feels about people misunderstanding your responses :whistle::whistle::whistle:....

Sure it's his site, but if he looks for fights over such vague statements he is setting the ground work for everyone to "tee off" on anything they don't like the wording of. There has been enough stupid bickering lately without the "owner" causing a stir over that statement. The rules should apply to everyone, regardless of their status on this site!

It's easy to misunderstand what people mean threw text at times.
It just takes the person who is misunderstanding the statement to keep an open mind when he/she try's correct that understanding if you get what I mean?
Or can just stay pissy and keep stirring lol :banghead:

It's been a long miserable winter with no snow to play in and a cold nasty spring with not many fish to be had. I guess it's enough to even make stomp a little edgy and I thought he was about laid back as an old bloodhound laying on a farm house porch during a warm summer day. :D

I don't believe paddle maker meant anything negative whatsoever because I've never seen come across that way when posting. Then again I've never seen stomp react so sensitively to such an innocent comment either. Stomp, you usually shrug off much harder body blows than that with your usual good hearted humour. Bad day, bad week? Let's all relax as the weather has finally warmed up and the fish are starting to come. I've come to the point in life when I wake up alive it's a good day... when I have a fishing pole in my hand it's a great day... and when I have a fish on the other end it's a fantastic day! Life is good guys so please enjoy every day you have because one day it could be your last then this petty crap will seem so, SO meaningless. :happy:

Last edited:
OK I have to be the one to say it.........................In my opinion........................................I think.................................................WE ALL need to get laid and go fishing.............................................or both at the same time! LIFEISWAYTOOSHORT!!!!!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks