port maitlnd info

meridian

Looking to go out from Port Maitland, Monday or Tuesday, any info on how the fishing as been would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:):):).

Was out there yesterday, straight out 60-70 fow trolled east. Got 5 nice eyes 7-8lbs. Was marking fish in the top 25fow but got mine deeper 10 colour with r/redfins tipped with worm & large dipseys 3 setting back 110 & 120 worm harnesses . good luck, might be out there too.

Was out there yesterday, straight out 60-70 fow trolled east. Got 5 nice eyes 7-8lbs. Was marking fish in the top 25fow but got mine deeper 10 colour with r/redfins tipped with worm & large dipseys 3 setting back 110 & 120 worm harnesses . good luck, might be out there too.
Thank you. heading there Sunday evening. Where would be the best place to launch a larger boat 23 ft? Thanks

Thank you. heading there Sunday evening. Where would be the best place to launch a larger boat 23 ft? Thanks
There is a free launch at the Maitland pier, should be able to launch there, if not there is a few places along the river. Please post your results.

For a boat that big I would launch at the Dunnville launch at the boat club, just south of the bridge on the east side or Fishmasters Marina just down the road.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks