Fishing Report Port Maitland Aug 1

gilfisher

Got out this morning...was cool and bumpy but was able to box 8 eyes 3 bows and a small brown ..85 to 90 fow running harness down 40 to 70ft. .First mate was thrilled 😀..all colours and rods fired..going for round 2 tmor ..oh my back 😮😀🍻🎣

Attachments

• 20230801_182630.jpg
    20230801_182630.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2331.jpg
    IMG_2331.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 70
Got out this morning...was cool and bumpy but was able to box 8 eyes 3 bows and a small brown ..85 to 90 fow running harness down 40 to 70ft. .First mate was thrilled 😀..all colours and rods fired..going for round 2 tmor ..oh my back 😮😀🍻🎣
Great News…..How long we’re you out for?

Way to go Dave I missed you yesterday going out, text you but as you said your phone was dead.
A buddy just called me, he's out there right now not catching I told him where I got lucky yesterday.
I wish I'd read your post earlier I would have told him to look for the Walleye Whisperer Gilfisher (y) (y) (y) My buddy is at the Fingers.
Just finished filleting, man, what a pile of meat, (y) hope the kids come around today, think my legion buddy will be happy for a feed.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks