Fishing Report Port Maitland 0ct.12..last kick of the can 🤔

gilfisher

Seen a window of opportunity to get out one last time on erie to end the season. We headed out to same area I've been fishing all summer. My graph lit up with bait near bottom and lots of hooks with them. I noticed lots of smaller hooks suspended up higher 40ft range. So I set up my spread with dipsy dragging bottom with harnesses and a 40jet out the shoot with a spoon. At first nothing would hit until I dropped the troll speed down to 1.5 mph...then it was game on. All rods were firing. We ended up boxing 8 nice eyes 3 to 7 lbs...and let 6 or so smalls go that were all caught on the shoot rod set with the jet and spoon. As soon as the wind and lake went flat the fish got lock jaw. We kept at it for a bit to no avail but it was nice to shoot the shit about the season and take it all in one last time ..until next year. 😀🍻🎣

Attachments

• IMG_2635(1).jpg
    IMG_2635(1).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2628(1).jpg
    IMG_2628(1).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2636(1).jpg
    IMG_2636(1).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2630.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 53
Yet another great catch gilfisher, nice " last kick of the can".

Always look forward to reading fishing reports around port maitland from you and Fishfarmer.

Yet another great catch gilfisher, nice " last kick of the can".

Always look forward to reading fishing reports around port maitland from you and Fishfarmer.
Thx 😀👍...looks like the coke didn't disappoint for ya 👍...I look forward to you and jammer's reports around the coke because I know when you guys are firing on all cylinders maitland is not far behind 😀...keeps them reports coming 🍻🎣

Dave you are the MAN Walleye Whisperer, great report buddy and catch.(y)(y)
I'm embarrassed to make a report. Went to the fingers and got the finger,:eek::D at least I wasn't alone, my other buddies caught the same.
Not a fish to be seen compared to last week. They say go west young man, I'm old, not to swift:shame:(y):D.
I think Perch fishing is my next trip, hope I can put up a successful report(y):eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks