Port Glasgow Saturday morning

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)

Wayne Scrimshaw
2 mins ·
2 man limit that we had to work for. Port Glasgow and the lake is turning over. No 20 minute limits today as it took hours to find the right depth and temps that would hold the fish, Fished from about 7:45 AM until the 12th fish was put in the livewell at 1.01PM

Best depth was 49 to 56 fow and down 19 and 24 feet straight south of port. First went out and started in 61 fow to 68 fow with too cold temps down 10 feet and lower.

Best depth was 49 to 56 fow and down 19 and 24 feet straight south of port. First went out and started in 61 fow to 68 fow with too cold temps down 10 feet and lower.
Awesome thankyou we were out there today aswell started in 63fow out to 65 with no action came in to 53 and picked up.5 quick ones before the wife felt under the weather. Tmrw is looking better

No need to go out deep.. I've fished 14-32' since June.. only once I haven't limitted out for the boat.. last night I went solo and boated my 6 in under 90 minutes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks