Port Glasgow July 27

Jveri

Headed out yesterday with two buddies around 830, with lines in the water by 9. 10 minutes in we have our first rainbow on the line. We end up going 13 for 17 for the day with 5 walleye and 4 bows hitting the livewell and one sheep with a few white bass released. 7 Color leadcore took three fish using Red Fins and a Deep Husky Jerk. Rest came on dipsys with spoons. We were off the water by 1:30 as the waves and wind were starting to pick up.

Water Temps 67-69
Depths Fished 56-64
Dipsys set on #3 back 85-115 ft
Hot Spoons - Nascar, Greasy Chicken Wing

WalleyeRainbowJuly27_zps84a7178a.jpg

@ John R, think I am going to head out of Port Bruce or Burwell this weekend. Went out of Glasgow last weekend because I have a friend who lives about 10 minutes from there. The boat traffic was non existant in glasgow compared to bruce or burwell.

I will be in the black Superduty and a black lund lol, dont be afraid to say hello if you spot me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks