Port Gasgow

teebone

Its been awhile since I have been down to Glasgow. In the past we have had some great bow fishing there. If anyone has any info on how they are making out there it would be appreciated. May head down tomorrow and find out!

Was out today only got 7 silver bass the odd pic being caught didn't here anyone catch a rainbow and blew a tire on the trailer on the 401 grrrrr

I've been thinking of a trip down too but there doesn't seem to much happening yet. If I get any reports from down there I'll post here....

Surprised with the no action. That is disappointing to hear....ya, the tire thing sucks!

Surprised with the no action. That is disappointing to hear....ya, the tire thing sucks!

Its been awhile since I have been down to Glasgow. In the past we have had some great bow fishing there. If anyone has any info on how they are making out there it would be appreciated. May head down tomorrow and find out!
I don't know anything about Port Glascow....but I know several walleye have been caught this weekend at Port Bruce.....Horty and I caught 2 while perch fishing in 39' and heard allot of other people starting too catch them both jigging and trolling......I would try 35-50' range

I was in pt glasgow on wednesday and nabbed two picks in 4 hours of trolling, no bows though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks