Port Frank's help

fishing girl pink

Anyone fished that area. Is it any good going to try the other lake maybe.

60-90FOW has been working for salmon and lakers for me. Most fish were up high in the water colum. Pro King Blue dolphins and Greasy chicken UV has also worked. For lakers anything UV and about 2-5ft off the bottom. If no luck there, run out to 100-150ft and you will find fish there.

Anyone manage to get out at Port Franks, interested if there was any success!

I went out last night. Didn't really know what I was doing, but drove out to 85', put out lead core 3 colours and 5 colours, and trolled out to 100', no takers

Marked stuff at 30', so I tried a few different divers, but no interest. Was a beautiful night o the water though.

I must say, not a fan of the ramp at the conservation marina. Really shallow, I had the exhaust of my Edge bubbling in the water getting the trailer in far enough to float the boat. I might try the other ramps next time.

I went out last night. Didn't really know what I was doing, but drove out to 85', put out lead core 3 colours and 5 colours, and trolled out to 100', no takers

Marked stuff at 30', so I tried a few different divers, but no interest. Was a beautiful night o the water though.

I must say, not a fan of the ramp at the conservation marina. Really shallow, I had the exhaust of my Edge bubbling in the water getting the trailer in far enough to float the boat. I might try the other ramps next time.
Water is too warm. Was out last night as well. Will agree that the boat launch is quiet inconvenient. Especially with a bigger boat

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks