Port Franks Eye

floatin rig

Went out last min last evening in less than favourable conditions, only for an hour , started out in 3' rollers to 6 ' caps ended up with this beauty 5lbs

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    270.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 81
Nice job! We were out for 4 hours saturday am and never moved a rod. Lost a dipsy and somehow broke my leadcore line.... oh well another excuse to go buy more gear

First look at the walleye on the oval board I thought wow... nice work by the taxidermist who mounted that fish. The fileting knife was a unique added touch to the mount I haven't seen before. :playful:

Seriously, nice work @floatin rig. ;)

Nice job! We were out for 4 hours saturday am and never moved a rod. Lost a dipsy and somehow broke my leadcore line.... oh well another excuse to go buy more gear
Last year I broke my leadcore also ? Took my planner Board to, never found the board floating

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks