port dover tomorrow

Puddle Jumper

I am planning on fishing for walleye on sunday. Just wondering if anyone else might be heading there? And if your willing to talk / text throughout day sharing info of whats working, so that we all might get into a bunch of eyes. I will have my handhelf VHF and im sure there is a radio in the boat i'm going in aslo, or if you don't want to use radio? PM me and ill give you my cell #

I probably won't be on the water until 8:30 ish

Wayne

hey wayne did you consider Nanticoke??

sounds like they're doing well out there:)

sorry my bad---didn't read the part about going in another boat:ROFLMAO::D:notworthy::banghead:

Thanks for the advice. The person i'm going with wants to try the Elbow out of port dover. Neither one of us have been there before, but we will just keep moving and triing different things until we find and figure out what the fish want.

I got couple dz worms and a bunch of shiners / herring soaking in a brine / attractant mix...will try anything if we get desparate!!....but will go with the flow, as i am a guest on the boat. but nice too have options just in case its tuff fishing

I got couple dz worms and a bunch of shiners / herring soaking in a brine / attractant mix...will try anything if we get desparate!!....but will go with the flow, as i am a guest on the boat. but nice too have options just in case its tuff fishing
Was out today ...at maitland bit rough but we baggged 4...lost 4 due to harness failures.. .but head out to fingers 70 to 80 fow..active fish holding 30 fow...i goin tmor if find first mate...lol.

Was out today ...at maitland bit rough but we baggged 4...lost 4 due to harness failures.. .but head out to fingers 70 to 80 fow..active fish holding 30 fow...i goin tmor if find first mate...lol.
Sorry meant to post on maitland thread

Back