Port Dover pier

karpfarmer

Wondered whether anyone had any info on whether fishing will be allowed on the pier after all the construction. I drove by there yesterday and noticed at least two shiny new no fishing no swimming etc signs, they were closer to where the old fish plant had been but wondered what the future will be for fishing on the pier. The signs had the Canada government symbol on them.

Wondered whether anyone had any info on whether fishing will be allowed on the pier after all the construction. I drove by there yesterday and noticed at least two shiny new no fishing no swimming etc signs, they were closer to where the old fish plant had been but wondered what the future will be for fishing on the pier. The signs had the Canada government symbol on them.

construction????

the signs have been there before but I don't think anybody reads them or enforces them either

Yeah guess they are doing cement work on the pier of some sort or another, didnt look too close. Yeah these signs were new and you would have a hard time missing them, so I wondered whether they were going to start cracking down or not, guess time will tell

Maybe the shirtless "sinker-plinker" pier guys can mar the signs up enough that they're unreadable. :D

Yeah guess they are doing cement work on the pier of some sort or another, didnt look too close. Yeah these signs were new and you would have a hard time missing them, so I wondered whether they were going to start cracking down or not, guess time will tell

signs didn't affect the derby people---might be interesting now seeing as there is no close source of minnows

Maybe the shirtless "sinker-plinker" pier guys can mar the signs up enough that they're unreadable. :D

wont find this sinker plinker down there no mo---have other productive fields to plow:D

the new pier work will make it a walk way from the bridge out to the light house all the way //couple buildings might be removed haven't heard no one uses them new condo wont be in the way museum will have walk way in front it will be nice/ weather is a factor now

the new pier work will make it a walk way from the bridge out to the light house all the way //couple buildings might be removed haven't heard no one uses them new condo wont be in the way museum will have walk way in front it will be nice/ weather is a factor now
where is the new condo being built????

might be an issue with the owners?????

needed a Timmies fix so took a drive to Dover just see wat's happen'n here mate'

yes the new condos are going in at the old fish factory----rest of the plan looks impressive so far---hope they're going to re-install all the benches that were there and dedicated to different people. don't know if parking along there will be any better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks