Port Dover Marina ?

Phantom

Any one know what hours the marina closes? Last I heard was 8-4 and you can't leave after 4. Seems a bit crazy.

Still open 8 -4. But you can leave after 4 now gate opens automatically

No you wont came out of there monday after 4 they were doin that to start

We just tried to launch from port diver harbour marina. Prob around 4:15
Gate was closed Called the number. No answer. Left a message. Waited a few min.
not long honestly. And headed to nanticoke.

seen people launching so maybe they have a quota limit.

Yes they only there from 8-4 as long as your in by 4 you can come out whenever or if u buy a season pass you can buy a card for an extra $10. To get in whenever

Yes they only there from 8-4 as long as your in by 4 you can come out whenever or if u buy a season pass you can buy a card for an extra $10. To get in whenever
how much is the fee for one time and season pass?

$20 for single $ 320 for season with a card that lets u get in anytime

Last year I think it was 160 or 170 at port dalhousie. 15 for day launch. Wasn't expecting almost double but I guess more boats on erie.

Hoovers has limited number of season passes as do a few others on the Bay.
Check some of the 6-8 sponsors
Hoover's is cheaper because they don't waste money on the docks, bumpers, cleats, or stone at the ramp. Too bad really because for a very few bucks they could make it half decent, right now it's not.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks