Port Colborne Bound

Envious Sportfishing

Site Sponsor
Hit the water Tuesday morning in hopes of getting our limit once again. Although the lack of sun made it somewhat miserable, at least the lake was flat. The bite has been better, but we still managed to boat our 200 (4 guys) and back to shore for noon. Can't wait for warm water and for the perch to spawn so things really heat up out there....

quote:
Originally posted by Envy1

Icefishermen, I never received any PM, and if I did, I don't know where it is on my profile or how to get to it, sorry....

Well, I've just sent another one...if you don't get it again it means the board is playing jokes with us...it had this PM problem last year but then it got fixed I guess it is doing again....
Let me know if you don't get it and I'll figure something else...
By the way...PM's sent go to your email....the one you've used when you registered on the board....so please check your email...you may have two messages from me there.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by Envy1

Well, I hate to break it to ya, but I haven't received any E-mails, they come to my phone. Sorry.....

Yep, you are right, the PM future of this board doesn't work....just tried sending a PM to myself....it didn't work....No other way around it then but this:p
Please send me just a quick test email at:

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

It does seem buggy. I could from my account send a pm to envy1. I'll check in with my hosting co.

I have never fished near Pt Colbourne but would like to give it a go for some perch. Could some one tell me where is the best place to launch near Pt ALbion ?

CARPE DIEM

quote:
Originally posted by stomp

It does seem buggy. I could from my account send a pm to envy1. I'll check in with my hosting co.

Not sure what is going on Stomp...still have not received my own message I've sent myself last night...but got yours...and replied to it...

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

I think it's a security-related thing on the server where the site is hosted. I'll try to get to the bottom of it, cuz it's pretty annoying when it doesn't work.

I've been told when fishing this area to either launch in Port Colborne or Crystal Beach. Just depends on where the fish are. I've been using Sugar Loaf Marina in Port Colborne....

we might be going tommorow just wandering what you think the waves will be like with 20km from the northeast we fished there a couple of week ago with a north west wind was not to bad

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks