Port burwell Sunday afternoon walleye

Sky Hacker

Fished outta burwell today got to the launch at about 12 started fishin at 12.30. Water was great hardly any waves and nice weather. Fished straight out of port in 51 fow ended up going 18 for 27 eyes and a nice jumbo perch. Took my dad and his friend out both there first time trolling on my boat. They really enjoyed laying a good beating to some hogs out there. Buy far 5 and 6 colour were the hottest 7's and 8's were slow and dipseys caught two fish out 125' on a number 3 setting with gold and black red fin. Bright colour body baits on the lead took almost all the fish. At first most fish wee caught trolling 1.8-2.2mph and at last light 3-3.2mph was what they were looking for cause they were smashin the body baits.

Good job. I went out of maitland on Sunday and nada. I fished from 50 feet of water to 75 feet of water marked lots in twenty feet of water and a few of botom. I used dipsy divers with worm harnesses out of a sixteen foot aluminum boat. Forgot the body bait bag in truck. I ziged and zagged and changed harnesses. I guess that's why they call it fishing. I'll be out Wednesday or Thursday weather permitting to giver another go.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks