Port Burwell Sat.

vweric

Fished port Burwell Saturday, big line up at the ramp but I did get to spend a few mins talking to Icefisherman and his wife before fishing which was nice. When we finally got the boat in we went straight south to 59 feet set up and trolled a little west set 9 color out the back first thing and then started setting up the rest of the poles before we got the third line out we had an eye on the 9 color. Fished 59-61 fow to 10:15 then we trolled in with the waves for the last 45 mins. Ended 6 for 8 on eyes and 2 for 3 on bows. Most of the action came on orange toad on 8 color and pink panties out 150 on setting 3.5 on the dipsey.

IMG_2447.jpg

Nice meeting you in person Eric.
Always amazes me how people find me among so many other fishermen ha ha ha....should have done the eyes (not perching) with you in the morning instead of the evening for sure...oh well...if I only knew:D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks