Port Burwell Pickerel Tournament

Wind isn’t looking too good for Saturday right now. I guess there is still a couple days for the forecast to change.

Wind isn’t looking too good for Saturday right now. I guess there is still a couple days for the forecast to change.

All the sites I look at are saying NW light to start the day tomorrow, (less than 10km/hr) NW 15-17km/hr around noonish, NW 20km/hr by 4pm.

I hear the top prize was worth $1700.00 bucks. Could you post the board. Thanks.
I could not get in this year. Had a celebration of life to attend.

Personal opinion the group that organizes this tournament should do a site sponsorship here and get better promotion in the fishing community! Again just an opinion. I advertise I pay $65 bucks well worth it.

What was biggest fish and and what was top waight
Thanks to all the anglers for coming out today!
Also thanks to our sponsors:
Angling Outfitters
Jones marine
Marc’s gas and variety
Fish whisperer charters
Martins Fish Market
TBBA

Huge shoutout to Big Otter Marina for letting us host our tournament there and for the donation of prizes! We can’t wait until next year!

We had 58 teams this year and paid back to 11th place. The following are the cash winners:

1 Jamie, Josh, Adam,Paul 20.45lbs
2 Mike, Steve, Scott, Garret 20.07lbs
3 Greg, Steve, Tyler, Nancy 19.82lbs with 8.72lbs for big fish
4 Keith, Ron, Levi, Kate 18.20lbs
5 Brett,Travis, Dan, Chris 17.94lbs
6 Darrell, Geoff, Ed, Steve 16.10lbs
7 Barry, Rick, Tim 15.05lbs
8 Craig, Ian, Ron 14.90lbs
9 Aaron, Scott, Ernie 14.31lbs
10 Roger, Sean, Randy 13.98lbs
11 Adrian, Damian, Brad, Scott 12.95lbs

A thank you to Desi Broughton, Stacey Winter Broughton, Cadin, Dean and Chris for helping us out! We couldn’t have done it without your help!
Again thank you for coming out and we will see you next year!
Kayla and Mike

All photos and pictures of the boards with all weights are on our Facebook page, Pt Burwell Pickerel Tournament. Please check them out there! Thanks

Kayla , Mike and gang. Again an awesome job. I cant wait for next years Tourney already. Thank you so much for running this. See ya next weekend!

Cheers

Back