Port Burwell Perch and Walleye

Sylvan14

This is my first post on here. Great information from all! Just wondering how the perch are out by the silver barn? Also i want to troll for walleye can someone please point me in the right direction? I have been reading 48-60 FOW. Thanks!

we had good luck today straight south of port around 55-60fow.
today the dipseys and the riggers worked. the lead was dead.
all fish were caught around 40 feet deep.
good luck
Frozone

Fished solo straight out from Burwell this morning as well... picked up two eyes in 59 FOW and then a double header (eye/bow) to end the day in 58 FOW. Went 4 for 6. All came of #3 dipsey/ yellow/orange worm-harness back app 100.

June29.jpg

Sworn to Truth
thumb.jpg

Was out yesterday for perch by the silver barn in 40 FOW and we ended up with 72 perch. The lake was like glass first thing in the morning.

Thanks everyone for the information. I am definietly a rookie at trolling thats for sure. We had no luck yeaterday. Went straight out of Burwell into 60 FOW using dispy and coloured spoons. Trolling about 2.5-3mph. Headed east to see if our luck would change no dice. Will be trying again for sure!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks