Port Burwell July 5 Evening

herefishyfishy

Took a newbie buddy and his son for an evening fish.

After meeting up with the legendary "green baron" at the launch we exchanged a few good stories and off we headed to 52FOW.

Quickly hooked into a shaker bow but it spit the hook, shortly after a bow smashed a watermelon dipsy with a monkey puke at 3 setting an 75 back. The young lad muscled it in like a champ and he had his first ever fish while trolling. His dad was up to bat next and picked up a nice 5lbs eye on a NASCAR on 6 color off the boards. My turn next and picked up a nice 3 lb eye on a watermelon harness on the 7 color. All the eyes were on the boards. Picked up a pile of farm animals too.

Beauty night

Better fishing is yet to come

Sorry no pictures they are on buddies phone

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

Solid night. It was definitely gorgeous out there! I was out too and did well. The action was pretty crazy right at dusk!

Really nice to read the lakes producing dandy fishing...thanks for the reports guys

Men are from mars, women from Visa

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks