Fishing Report Port Burwell Eyes

vweric

Fished Burwell Saturday 6am to 10:15am a little west of port in 62 feet of water, just aliitle further out then the big group of boats. Fishing started off slow got all 4 lines in and waited. I believe we were below the fish first thing this morning. Around 7am our bite picked up and the 5 color and the purple flicker minnow on the boards were steady with the 0 size dipsey picking up a fee out 150 feet on setting 3.5. Our bite died around 9am with 10 in the boat. let additional line out on the dipsys (175 feet) and reeled in the flicker minnow and added a 6 color. Boated the last 2 fish and an additional 2 when bringing the other lines in. Ended the day 14 for 19 and 2 bows. 1595697756563_20200725_121252.jpg

Yep! I heard from a buddy that Burwell was on fire this morning. I guess it was hot for you as well, Congrats!

Yep! I heard from a buddy that Burwell was on fire this morning. I guess it was hot for you as well, Congrats!
And as good as Saturday was Friday morning in that northeast wind was even better. My dad and his 2 brothers boat there 18 fish limit in just of 2 hours of fishing time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks