Port Bruce

live to fish

Anyone know how port Bruce is looking of the pier? Thinking about going down tomorrow for some cats or suckers. Just wondering if it would even be worth it driving from London so not sure how bad the mud line is.

Thanks in advance tight lines all

Muddy and the creek is moving well at the mouth. Was down last night for a look, been very windy so she's churned up pretty good.

Regards

I drove down this morning to look at the lake......I mean I was on my way to customers place and got lost...:rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:, anyway, it was very muddy and churned up well past the pier. The pier was wet, so presumably the waves were not too long ago crashing or at least splashing over it. From the top of the hill, just south of Copenhagen, the lake looked blue as blue could be, you couldn't tell it was muddy until you got right to the beach. From the beach it looked muddy out as far as the eye could see, no blue in sight. ..... So a very vague guess would be, mud line 2-3 miles out?????. Hope that helps.

Dang it shoulda went just got around to looking at it know can't go anymore got stuff to do next time I'm going for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks