Port Bruce

Leftys Buoy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Heading out of Bruce Wed. {weather permitting}. Just looking for a starting point. {60 to 70 F.O.W. is a lot of water} Thanx; Dave

I have been running south south west dropping lines at 62 feet trolling to 65 and trolling back to the contour line at 62. picking up fish on the turns.
i have been running a 4 rod spread 2 dipsys, 2 10 color lead core.
dipsy run at 220 setting 3
i believe the down rigger guys are in the 50 foot ball park.
deep spoons 40 to 50 feet have been black and purple, wallmart, black and green, and a spoon that has black yellow purple.
shallow spoons 30 to 40 feet have been jerry lee (orange/white stripe), caramel dolphin, nascar.
this has produced some nice fish for me this year i hope it helps.
good luck.

I have been starting at 58-59 feet straight south of Bruce. I troll out to 65 or further depending on my mood really. Use a lazy zig zag pattern or wide circles.I have recently been using planer boards and having very good results. Lead core out all the way 10 colors and ripplin red fins on in silver and black or gold and black.
For Wed the winds are 8kn from the north until mid day then switch to from the south and sout west the rest of the day. Mid day on has low wind but could get a bit rocky due to the direction.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks