Port Bruce

live to fish

Went down to port Bruce today channel was clear but the lake is still full of ice. A few guys where out fishing but only catching suckers can't wait till the cats start running.

When do the perch first show up at Burwell and Bruce? I know perch to spawn after ice out, which is now. I stopped by a creek that runs into the lake. A guy had a few 10 inchers in his bucket using worms and a float. A good sign.

I was down there yesterday.
Virtually no ice to be seen on the lake.
Only small chunks tight to the shore and none blocking access to the lake.

I was down there yesterday.
Virtually no ice to be seen on the lake.
Only small chunks tight to the shore and none blocking access to the lake.
It must have cleared out a lot then because when I was down there Sunday the channel was clear but when u got past the break wall it filled in and was all ice chunks for as far as you could see

Yes I was down on Sunday also and saw a lot of ice at Bruce and Burwell Port Stanley I did not see any ice

All the ice that was left yesterday

a1.15105.1801.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg

compared to Sunday

t1.15102.1549.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg

Yeah port Bruce is wide open know was down there Wednesday and it was wide open just a few little floating church's out on the lake

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks