Port Bruce Wed.

Leftys Buoy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
A little bumpy heading straight south of Bruce. Started in 60 f.o.w. trolled out to 66 with nothing but silvers and big sheepers till the wind died and was able to put the boards out. Ended with 13 wallys. A lot of work trying different lures, speed, depth. Greasy chicken may have caught the most but no specific lure was a big producer. Must have spent 8 hrs. trolling with maybe 4 hrs. of actual walleye catching but the buddies I was with were keen to stay with it. 10 colour, deeper diver 107mm #3 back 170 and down riggers down 50 ft. all got their share, speed varied from 1.9 to 2.3. A long day from door step to door step {just finished cleaning fish before posting}. 2 nice size bags of ice from North Erie kept fish ice cold till cleaning time.

The last two times out I was running Red Fins on both riggers back about 75-100 ft.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks