Port Bruce waves?

Irish eyes

Want to go out of Port Bruce tomorrow morning but not sure on Windfinder whether Port Burwell or Port Stanley are the best indicator of the conditions at Port Bruce?

All depends what your comfort level is but for sure I'm not going out. With higher NE winds forecasted to be blowing all night then NE 14 kph gusting to 23 kph it's going to be pretty rolly Tues. morning offshore were the fish are in 60+ ft. Tomorrow afternoon winds look much more favourable for fishing in my opinion. :)

You can text stanley bouy at 866-218-9973 text 45132 it.ll text you back with wave height you have to double what it says it is

Lake should be fine after lunch. Again that depends on the vessel your in. No need to go deep for fish either. Lots in shallow....Thats where I will be

good muck

Herefishyfishy

Lake should be fine after lunch. Again that depends on the vessel your in. No need to go deep for fish either. Lots in shallow....Thats where I will be

good muck

Herefishyfishy
Are you going out of Burwell or Bruce? I have found the fishing out of Bruce to be better than Burwell this year.Wind finder says that Burwell is .3 and .2 for tomorrow morning.Is it safe to assume that Bruce will be the same?

Are you going out of Burwell or Bruce? I have found the fishing out of Bruce to be better than Burwell this year.Wind finder says that Burwell is .3 and .2 for tomorrow morning.Is it safe to assume that Bruce will be the same?
All the same waters bud. I will be going out of burwell. Haven’t been out of Bruce yet this year and haven’t had to....

good luck

Want to go out of Port Bruce tomorrow morning but not sure on Windfinder whether Port Burwell or Port Stanley are the best indicator of the conditions at Port Bruce?
Heading out of Stanely tomorrow. Could be a little choppy at first but then will start to lay down a bit. Going to head out to 65 fow before dropping lines. We're in a 24' boat so feeling good about tomorrow.

I look at both..... Port Bruce being in the middle...when you go out you know which way to go..windfinder is the best..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks