Port Bruce tomorrow

Fine Line

Hi everyone.Im new here and am just learning alot about fishing and Lake Erie in general and appreciate all the help I can get!
Any ideas as to where to fish for perch tomorrow out of Port Bruce?Or is Stanley better at the moment?
Also a crash course in which wind directions are better for fishing.
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the site @Fine Line I think you'll find some out of Bruce. As for the winds a South wind can produce some nasty waves so check the weather and other reports before venturing out. The best to me seems to be a North wind.

Hi everyone.Im new here and am just learning alot about fishing and Lake Erie in general and appreciate all the help I can get!
Any ideas as to where to fish for perch tomorrow out of Port Bruce?Or is Stanley better at the moment?
Also a crash course in which wind directions are better for fishing.
Thanks in advance!
Gusts up to 57kmph tommrow morning at port bruce. It’s already picking up tonight. If I were you I would wait till Saturday. It’s gonna be wet but Atleast fishable. It’s a nasty East wind too so if you do go out be extra careful. All it takes is 1 rouge wave and there goes your boat. Tight lines and be safe.

Fish are being marked everywhere out of Bruce, the trick is to get them to bite. I was out on Wednesday and caught 15 Jumbos in 15 FOW just left of the pier. Talked to others who were fishing deeper and were skunked.

Welcome to the site @Fine Line I think you'll find some out of Bruce. As for the winds a South wind can produce some nasty waves so check the weather and other reports before venturing out. The best to me seems to be a North wind.
Thx alot for the info.Looking to learn what I can from you more experienced guys.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks