Port Bruce Sunday AM

Jveri

Headed out of Port Bruce yesterday AM around 9am for the first troll of the year. Had our first fish on the line within 10 minutes and we had steady action all day. Went 8 for 15 for the day with only 2 white bass, all fish were barely hooked in the lips with many lost right behind/beside the boat. Gold and Purple Dipseys were hot for me yesterday.

Hot Lures/Spoons - Nascar spoon, pink panties spoon and monkey puke spoon. Riplin Red fin got one fish on a 5 color core
Depths Fished - 46-56ft
Water Surface Temp - 66-67 degrees

LakeErieJuly20_zps87d74965.jpg

I had to take a second look thought that 3 of those were on the new bud light lures lol good job i,m goin tonight.

Definitely chunky critters! @tailfeathers good chuckle about the Bud Light lures. I'm wondering if they are also available in spoons or just the body bait version. :ROFLMAO: We didn't like the roll so we stayed in closer for some Perch. Did very well but caught our 3rd catfish. First time ever we've caught Cats while Perchin'.

Whats going to be adding insult to injury is that they have scheduled mandatory O/T this weekend and so far the weather is shaping up to be on the water both Saturday and Sunday!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks