Port Bruce/Sat. June 23 morning

wallywalleye

Fished 54-62 FOW on a near perfect day out there. Couldn't keep the silver bass off but managed 3 big pics, 2 off 9 colour leadcore and 1 on the rigger 40 ft. down on sprite Knockoffs. Lost 1 bow that jumped off before I even picked up the rod. The planers only produced none stop silver bass action, one of which was the biggest I've ever seen. Not great fishing but what a terrific day to be out on Erie. 8D

I agree great day on the water but Not as lucky as you. I trolled around all day with only silver Bass. Culd not find the pics today even gave a connon ball to the lake, first one I EVER LOST!!! IF ANYONE IS SWIMMING IN 57 FOW AND FIND A ORANGE CANNON BALL ITS MINE!:D:D:D:DJUST LEAVE IT ON THE BACK OF MY BOAT
"ERIE FEELING"
CRAIGER

"ERIE" FEELING
Craiger

I was also out trolling Sat morning. Fished from 7am noon & got 1 sheep & missed 2 pics but still a great day!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks