Fishing Report Port Bruce - pickerel -July 6th

Joey D

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got a late start and launched from NEM at 6:00pm tonight. A slow bumpy ride in the Lund to 57’ and we set two #1 dipsys on 3 settings, a 3 colour lead and a custom bandit in the latest ‘Carol F@#cking Baskin’ pattern.

She didn’t catch anything, but a lights out spoon on the one dipsy and a cherry bomb RRF on the 3-colour did great.

Although the guy in the Leafs jersey on the pier didn’t believe us, we got our 12 in 2 hours along with a small ‘bow that couldn’t be released. Couple of sheep head and bass also.

Surface water temp was 76, speed on the graph was about 2.5mph.
-Joe

C89605CB-2050-4A30-887E-1A1F857F5304.jpeg252686CD-4851-46B7-BBB0-22C92C99CE86.jpeg6351A93E-521C-42E4-B4FA-C7EF811689A1.jpeg

Got a late start and launched from NEM at 6:00pm tonight. A slow bumpy ride in the Lund to 57’ and we set two #1 dipsys on 3 settings, a 3 colour lead and a custom bandit in the latest ‘Carol F@#cking Baskin’ pattern.

She didn’t catch anything, but a lights out spoon on the one dipsy and a cherry bomb RRF on the 3-colour did great.

Although the guy in the Leafs jersey on the pier didn’t believe us, we got our 12 in 2 hours along with a small ‘bow that couldn’t be released. Couple of sheep head and bass also.

-Joe

View attachment 24866View attachment 24864View attachment 24865

-Joe

View attachment 24866View attachment 24864View attachment 24865
You must forgive the Leaf Fan, for almost 70 years they have been told You Got To BELIEVE. LMFAO.

Wow nice job!!..Sounds like there here ...Joey D ...was wondering how much line behind the dipseys? thanks for sharing !!

Wow nice job!!..Sounds like there here ...Joey D ...was wondering how much line behind the dipseys? thanks for sharing !!

Dipsy with o-ring at 57’ on 3 setting was best producer last night.

Okay thanks .appreciate the info !!Was outta Bruce today 65-68 ft managed 9 pics lost a bow...Had dipseys with 40 ft line 67 too 71 but not 57 lol..

Thats the weirdest pic of a fish I have seen..................trout looks like a bad photoshop chop job............I know its not but look at it...............nice haul on the walleye? by the way

Thats the weirdest pic of a fish I have seen..................trout looks like a bad photoshop chop job............I know its not but look at it...............nice haul on the walleye? by the way
[/QUOT

a very small trout, no doubt.
8E18CF78-37AA-4EED-97F4-070FE060421E.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks