Port Bruce Perch

exo61

Took the wife out fishing for mother's day and spent a long 4 1/2 hours on the water. The bite was very slow and very light. We managed 9 keepers and threw back 2.Gobies had there way with us as well. Also want to thank Greg at North Erie Marina. It was our first time using their services and it will not be the last. All in all it was still a great day on the water....except for the Mercury 25hp anchor :( Good thing I always bring 2.5 Yamaha:) We were fishing in anywhere from 32 to 38 f.o.w water temp was 50-51 degrees, using a scoop of North Erie's best.

Sorry forgot to mention , we took a walk along the pier after we had come in to see if there was anyone catching anything......all the buckets were empty. So not much going on there either.

Thanks for the report! Another couple weeks I would say.

005.jpg

Nort winds tomorrow so ill giver a whirl when I wake up after lunch and get some perch. Post a reply when when I get in.

will hunt for food

quote:
Originally posted by cudel

Nort winds tomorrow so ill giver a whirl when I wake up after lunch and get some perch. Post a reply when when I get in.

will hunt for food

well how'd you do today? I'll be heading out tomorrow after work so I'm curious how the fishing is going.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks