Fishing Report Port Bruce Perch Today

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Went solo again today because my buddies are total whimps. If the perch aren't jumping in the boat they no
w-a-n-a go. o_O :rolleyes:

It was another gorgeous day on Erie even if the perch won't play fair. Even got to talk to our celebrity weather man, Horty on the radio. How did you finish the day Horty? I hope you found a good school of perch.

I struggled again to get 24 nice keepers. But hey, that's alright I was doing what I love in my retirement and I got 4.3 lbs. of beauty fillets so life's great. :cool:

IMG_1011.JPG

atta boy WR----those fillets look great(y)

would look better deep fried and nice and golden crispy:D

at todays market value u looking at close to $90 of fish----but at least there's some size to them---what gets sold is so small you get eye strain looking at them:rolleyes::p

Last edited:
Went solo again today because my buddies are total whimps. If the perch aren't jumping in the boat they no
w-a-n-a go. o_O :rolleyes:

It was another gorgeous day on Erie even if the perch won't play fair. Even got to talk to our celebrity weather man, Horty on the radio. How did you finish the day Horty? I hope you found a good school of perch.

I struggled again to get 24 nice keepers. But hey, that's alright I was doing what I love in my retirement and I got 4.3 lbs. of beauty fillets so life's great. :cool:

View attachment 3409
nice-we didn,t kill them today,but when moved over by you we did take home a meal,u r welcome to come with me anytime you r alone

@lifesabeech... I just got done eating supper and that still looks pretty good to me. (y)

Hey @packrat didn't your friend ask you over for that fish fry? No wonder you think he is heartless. :LOL:

Last edited:
nice-we didn,t kill them today,but when moved over by you we did take home a meal,u r welcome to come with me anytime you r alone

Glad you got a few for dinner Horty. Thanks for the offer to go in your boat and I just may take you up on that offer sometime. :D

Fishing is fishing. we don't need to bring home our limit everytime we go out to consider it a success. For me a successful day means the boat worked great, I launched and trailered without problems, lake allowed me to fish on her, bringing a few fish home becomes bonus. Taking kids out brings it into perspective, every fish they catch is a trophy to them, and it should be.

Fishing is fishing. we don't need to bring home our limit everytime we go out to consider it a success. For me a successful day means the boat worked great, I launched and trailered without problems, lake allowed me to fish on her, bringing a few fish home becomes bonus. Taking kids out brings it into perspective, every fish they catch is a trophy to them, and it should be.

And nobody fell overboard.

Well said. It's not always about the score, sometimes just playing the game is enough.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks