PORT BRUCE MONDAY

HORTY

A lot of boats in today,a reel busy here at NORTH ERIE MARINA,the kids did a great job of loading an unloading all trailers ,with a little help from the old guy:):):):geek:,A lot of good totals of perch an walleye were pulled today,:D:love:,the bite is on ,go get them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)

Where you out today Horty?...wife and I went this morning and thought I saw your boat there at about 10:30 in its slip...at least I thought it was you..couldn't get minnows so just put my canvas tops on for the season and we went out for an hour to the pack of boats, marked where they were and took a little cruise..maybe out tomorrow night again..boat ran great..Greg tuned her up before she went in the water...best start up in years..

Where you out today Horty?...wife and I went this morning and thought I saw your boat there at about 10:30 in its slip...at least I thought it was you..couldn't get minnows so just put my canvas tops on for the season and we went out for an hour to the pack of boats, marked where they were and took a little cruise..maybe out tomorrow night again..boat ran great..Greg tuned her up before she went in the water...best start up in years..
didn,t make it out,you should have stopped by ,had some in my live well from what I here -no minnows until tues night???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks