Port bruce July 6

zcope14

hey everyone, haven't been out perchin much this year. Looking to go out of port bruce tomorrow morning and use minnows and pickerel rigs. Not too sure what depth or location to go to off of port bruce, any suggestions?

Did not bad Monday out east of the pier in 50 feet of water, that's where I plan to start tomorrow morning as well, work my way into 45,40,35,30,25 until I find them

hey everyone, haven't been out perchin much this year. Looking to go out of port bruce tomorrow morning and use minnows and pickerel rigs. Not too sure what depth or location to go to off of port bruce, any suggestions?
Was out yesterday a bit east at 48'. Started about noon and perch were slow until 2 then the bite was on.

went out last nite out of burwell east with family was smooth as glass only managed a couple of bites .Great boat ride but last mon was a different story non stop from 8 till 4till we ran out of minnows.Bite was different lite and it was like they just held it in there mouth until you pulled up on your line.Hoping we turned the corner on the wind for awhile.CHEERS

Attachments

• IMG_2024.JPG
    IMG_2024.JPG
    446.2 KB · Views: 18
I was out yesterday as well at sandhills in 52 fow...bite was very light just had to feel for weight plus changed my hooks for a better set. What I couldn't get over was the amount of bait fish...massive....perch were all very fat...ended up using my bait net to clean my livewell from all the puked up fish. Didn't have crazy numbers but 9lbs of fillets on 29 fish...I was happy

Back