Port Bruce Friday June 27/14

apps

Last minute call to go out , I was suppose to work OT today but it got cancelled so my Bro-in-law and I hit the lake for some perchy action and we weren't disappointed , fished east of the trees 32fow and put 80 jumbos in the cooler in 3 1/2 hours and throw back 30-40 dinks that didn't blow a lung on the way up , we ran out of minnows or we would punch a ticket without a question ! Great day and lots of sun ! Good luck All on the weekend if you get out ! Perch sure seem hungry and take lots of minnows , Goby weren't too bad today ! ...........................apps

Last edited:
Good fishing guys. First cooler picture I've seen that actually had ice in it and I was beginning to think I was the only one that did it anymore. Seems every cooler pic has water, blood and no ice or thrown out on a tarp in the hot sun for a photo op, YUK. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Apps, what did I ask you to pick up at the Esso on the way to the boat in August?:D

Hey @whitetailhunter have a look at the top right of the blue tarp in my picture, 12kg bag of ice....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes i would vouch for the ice in that large mother of a cooler but it's kinda hard to see for all those pesky perch.Sometimes there is a second smaller cooler with ice to cool a drink on a very hot day:rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks