Fishing Report Port Bruce - Friday June 24th - pickerel/trout

Joey D

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We fished from 52-56 fow this evening and managed 2 'bows and a pickerel. Lots of silver bass.

Purple clown tail dancers and ripplin redfins behind lead did the damage.

Lake is looking beauty for everyone heading out in the morning. Good luck.

-Joe

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    809.9 KB · Views: 68
you must of worked off full hard for that one pic...There was way to many silver bass last season to try and put walleyes in the box....i averaged 3 pics out of stanley last season only 2 walleye limits and that was west of glasgow.....my game plan is fish inshore bait and structure with a better result until thermoclines develop...then see how the walleye fishin picks up...we need a good wave of walleye to move in...or even through..there not here yet

you must of worked off full hard for that one pic...There was way to many silver bass last season to try and put walleyes in the box....i averaged 3 pics out of stanley last season only 2 walleye limits and that was west of glasgow.....my game plan is fish inshore bait and structure with a better result until thermoclines develop...then see how the walleye fishin picks up...we need a good wave of walleye to move in...or even through..there not here yet
We try to never work too hard when we're fishing :) The pickerel came within minutes of the rainbows being caught. We also picked up 2 last week. The silver bass were thick and we had to check lines regularly or else we were missing bass strikes.

Last edited:
I was referring to constantly dealing with the silver bass..as working hard...lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks