PM Perching

apps

Hey All

Mrs.apps want to go out around 4ish for some perching ,is the bite as good in the pm hours ,haven't done any perching at night this year so just looking to see if its worth it ...............apps

Good day Apps.....My experience on the Inner Bay has been almost alway it has been for me...Was out Fri & the bite was on till 7:30 or so....I find if you locate them they will bite all day long...I'm going out this pm & see if I can locate those ones I just read about from yesterdays post...Good luck..

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Hey Canslayer.....Thanks for the reply back, I'll be heading out of Pt. Bruce but would think the fishing would be about the same no matter where you head out of,I have the big rods on board just in case the perch are not willing to play , we might even head to big water for some wallys, I will report tonite and let ya know how the fishing is ...............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks