20170219_204532.jpg

Mom is doing well as well as Proud poppa

he is perfect pink 5 fingers 5 toes just DAMN PERFECT

he will need to grow into poppas beard but lol

my girl Janice has Strong sons along with momma that made this

BIG BEAUTIFUL BABY

GOD Bless you both

Last edited:
By the expression on the little guy's face someone must have told him the good fishing doesn't start for at least another couple months. :D

As @stomp pointed out your already prepping him to fit in with Grandpa and @packrat when on the pier. :LOL:

All joking aside Grandchildren are truly a miracle of blessing, enjoy! (y):)

YEP came into this World kickin and screamin HAHAHA

Gotta love That !!!

thank you everyone

I thought kinda sorta maybe looked like stomp after someone plucked his sorry arse outa the DR LMFAO

Love you all !!

Congrats to mom and pop....Now, please rush out there and get this guy a fishing pole before he learns to pick up those I phones and other electronic junk that seems to be taking over society. Huron.

Congrats lifesabeech. Glad mom and baby are healthy and doing well. My 3 year old grand daughter was with me last Friday and I was taking her home and she shouted out right out of the blue "Papa will you take me fishing when I get bigger"? It sure warmed my heart up hearing her ask that. I told her anytime she wants to go I will take her.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks