Fishing Report Pike report

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Finished up the chores around the cottage and headed out around 3:00 pm. Ended up releasing 7 pike in the 3-5 lb range.
Ended up finally with a nice pike at 36" 11.7 lbs. couldn't revive it to swim away due to to many hooks.
Thanks @blastre for taking my picture. IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG

Finished up the chores around the cottage and headed out around 3:00 pm. Ended up releasing 7 pike in the 3-5 lb range.
Ended up finally with a nice pike at 36" 11.7 lbs. couldn't revive it to swim away due to to many hooks.
Thanks @blastre for taking my picture. View attachment 4973
View attachment 4972[/QUOT Ni
Thanks @blastre for taking my picture. View attachment 4973
View attachment 4972
Nice catch Jim!! Maybe the big girls will start to show up. All the pike we caught today were in that 3-4lb range.

Reddog

beauty fish Jim , we ended up with 3 pike in the 8 lb. range and 2 Huge silvers, thanks again for lending me those little lures.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks