Pike - Bluff Bar - Tuesday, Oct 11th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Following the success of my grandchildren on Friday, Canvasback (John Piggott)and I decided to give the pike a try this morning. We struggled at first but eventually found them catching 13 to 34 & 35 inches (guessing 9 to 11 pounds). We kept 3 smaller fish to eat but released the rest unharmed. We fished about 3 hours. Sorry no photos. John brought his camera and we took pictures of the biggest fish but he does not get along with computers therefore no instant images.

I gotta get back out there, I need some more pike action!

Thanks for the report

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Your killing me Arn... I've been dieing to get out there... Way to much work and no free time...[xx(]

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

I gotta get back out there, I need some more pike action!

Thanks for the report

Dan B.

we will talk while were fishing next weekend they should be getting really hungry by the 29th or 30th :D

Thats some good pike fishing there Duck were you using your regular tactics or trolling for them ?

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

thinking of heading out myself for my first time Pike fishing.

What's the technique/bait that you guys use? and approx what depths around the bar should I be looking for?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks