Pigeon Lake Intel

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Musky Mania is soon returning to the Kawarthas Lake. Any one have walleye tips (or Musky) for Pigeon Lake?

North end of the lake for musky. Fish around big island, work shorelines, up by nogies creek you can always get something. Try red/black/yellow colours, bucktails and bull dawgs do the trick for me up here. Lots and lots of muskie anglers pressuring pigeon today . Dozens and dozens

Musky Mania is soon returning to the Kawarthas Lake. Any one have walleye tips (or Musky) for Pigeon Lake?
Hey stomp was up at a cottage there last september with a buddy we targeted walleye instead of the musky we had our best luck right inbetween hurricane point and lancasters point in 35-45’ fow in the north end we didnt make it down to the south end at all we also got a couple trolling the weed edges on the NE corner of big island tried a various different lures and believe it or not a white mister twister on a red jig head did most of the damage also caught some huge bluegills drop shotting in between those points with live bait its an awesome lake have fun and hopefully you hook into a trophy or two?

Fished many bass tourneys there . Lots of musky and pics mixed in. Surprisingly lots of walleye in and around weed beds and weed lines. There was a lure back in the day called the wally demon. Crankbait style. Was pure dynamite there in green/gold. As for muskie, I would use some kind of jerk bait or buck tail in and around weed beds and timber . Not a number or size lake but enough muskie to keep you interested..

We owned a cottage on pigeon lake and we had a lot of fun with bucktails in a spot the local guys called musky alley. If you launch at the public launch at the end of mallard Bay Rd, head north to the first island and musky alley runs just to the north west of the island, parallel to the shore

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks