Pickerels at Port Maitland yet?

lovefishing

Good afternoon,
I have not seen any report Port Maitland lately, any one went for pickerels there yet? please report. I would like to go there tomorrow,

I'm not getting caught up in the pic or eye debate ? so I'll answer like this ..there is plenty of residential fish but the big migration of fish have not shown up yet ..I was out a couple times this week and it was tough fishing but managed some in the box..most of the fish sofar this year have been well over 5lbs ..got a hog yesterday that I had to keep do to excessive bleeding..

Attachments

• 20200707_112039.jpg
    20200707_112039.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
I'm not getting caught up in the pic or eye debate

The only thing that really matters to me when it comes to THAT fish and what I call'em, is that ultimately, I'm calling them lunch or maybe supper, sometimes I might even call'em breakfast. Rumor has it they go pretty good with almost everything.;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks