Pickerel Tourneys??

Zingerman

Other than the 444 Port Colborne tournament next week what other events are held on the Canadian side for pickerel?? I am looking to try my hand at competitive/fun day fishing.

Straitline Anglers have one this Saturday out of PC, check their website. I believe they have another one later in August. Erie Tracker runs a Budweiser tourney out of PC on July 9th. There's also another one out of Port Maitland, I believe the gent that runs it is a member on here. I think he runs it out of Fishmasters in Dunnville.

The ones i know about are:

Port Colborne Budweiser Shootout
Mayham at Maitland Walleye Tourny
Straightline Anglers Walleye Tourney at Hoovers
I believe Port Bruce and Burwell have tourneys this year as well.

If anyone has more info about Bruce Burwell possible tourny's let me know please. That sounds like a good time.

Where is there some info on the Hoovers tourney? Hoping to enter that this year.

This was posted couple months ago about burwell tourny friends of mine are putting this on

TBBA Tri-Bay Bass Association
about 2 months ago
Beachfest
Pickerel Tournament
Saturday July 30, 2016
Big Otter Marina
Port Burwell
Entrance Fee $100 per boat
Plus $10 for big fish
75% Cashback
Proceeds to Bayham Beach Fest
Minimum anglers per boat 2
Maximum anglers per boat 4
Registration 5:00am Blast off 7:00am
Weigh in 3:00pm
3 fish weigh in
For more information: kayla_adams@hotmail.com
519-983-5913

Rules

-Participants must wear life jackets when on plane.

-Canadian Waters only. Boundaries are to be conformed to.

-When another angler is fishing within the same area as you are fishing you must fish ethically with them. Show respect for that angler whether it is a tournament angler or a local fisherman.

-No unethical conduct will be permitted during tournament hours. Such conduct could result in your team being disqualified.

-You must obey all other boating rules and fishing regulations.

-You must have two anglers minimum or four anglers maximum per boat to fish the tournament. No one man teams allowed.

-Every person under age 16 must be with an adult.

-There is a three pickerel weigh in but you are able to keep your daily limit of fish. Only 3 of your biggest pickerel can be weighed in.

-Contestants who are late checking in at the weigh-in will be docked a 1/2 pound per minute penalty. After 15 minutes, you will be disqualified.

-You are required to bring your tag back to the officials when you weigh in even if you do not bring any fish in. This is a safety issue and needs to be adhered to. We need to know you are safely back to shore.

-NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES DURING TOURNAMENT HOURS!!!

-Anglers are responsible for valid fishing, boating licenses and insurance.

-Decisions of Judges, Tournament Directors and Officials are final and not subject to appeal.

Have fun!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks