PHONE MONSTER

Makes you wonder really how much is laying on the bottom decaying and polluting our water

Grabbed my Blackberry on Lake Ontario while washing down the boat.
Pulled rod and reel out of the boat on Manitoulin Island while netting a fish.

Pulled my legs down a pressure crack at Old Cut, broke free and had the evidence to prove it, soaked to the chest and frozen wet feet.
My buds ran away and left me to fight the monster off.
I think I saved my buds lureing the monster away from them.

You guys are hilarious!
But you're also right, there is some form of monster and or gremlins; when it comes to fishing. The little buggers (gremlins) always find a way to break the tip off my favorite rod, strip the drag off my newest "bestest" reel. Too the point, I throw them overboard; as a sacrifice to the monster.
Then there is the monster's sense of humor; it showed it to me last weekend; out on Lake Simcoe. Had three friends riding on the tag along, behind the quad. The bugger must have came from nowhere and undid the one ski strap. When the ski came off the three riders went ass over teakettle into a snow bank. I couldn't hear the monster's laughter over mine; but I've also never heard my voice echo out on the frozen lake before either?

Dan.

@Dand : Yes you are right re hilarious.. Can't anyone be serious anymore ? I did enjoy all the come backs from these guys. Made snow blowing go faster wanted to get back at the story of the " MONSTER" . Now the (he/she) has not been proven yet. Red

Lost a part of my Marcum camera panner to one of those things in Lake Simcoe this year. Those things east anything!

It's not FAKE NEWS, took 2 days to dry out.
SAD, some here will never see their valuables again.:cry::cry::cry:
HeShe still lurks out there, beware!:eek::vamp::troll::devil:

I swear I have said Monster in my garage named " Not Me " or " Wasn't Me "
Eats Tools:cry::cry::)
Funny, never eats a Snow Shovel.
That said, I got to get my ass in gear and start shoveling.:banghead::banghead::D

Last edited:
This beast never rests. Beware its out there all year long. It reached out of the depths and slapped the sunglasses right off my head.

@rewired ... I caught a walleye with a good looking pair of Foster Grant's, that I sold for $18 bucks with a tooth mark on the left lens. Sorry if they were your glasses, but at a good home now. Red...PS.. Walleye had the BIGGEST smile on his face I've ever seen!!!!!

Same monster grabbed my sons cell on Sunday, but left it right under the hole. Tried to retrieve it with a scoop taped to a stick, but no luck.

I lost a beauty Frabill net to the monster last summer at the lighthouse, laid it across the back of the boat while landing a walleye and bang it was gone. too stunned to slam the kicker into reverse and retrieve the net in case I lost the walleye. damn monster.

answering back to the question whether it's a male or female monster, I believe it to be male because it overpowered me and I work out. Be careful with your fishing equipment, he likes to eat it.

Capt. Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks